IS PHASE I OF HARTWICK LOFTS DEVELOPMENT
Own a Piece of Paradise
It’s just a hop, skip and an airplane ride away.
In resource economics Hartwick’s Rule defines “the amount of investment in produced capital that is needed to exactly offset declining stocks of non-renewable resources. This investment is undertaken so that the standard of living does not fall as society moves into the indefinite future” (quoted from Wikipedia)
Where dreams are made into reality…
Write that book, paint that masterpiece, compose that love song…
…or just completely relax and be rejuvenated by all that Anguilla is known for…
Passion & Vitality – Grace & Beauty – Warmth & Health
- Set on a pristine beach front site at Sandy Ground, Anguilla in the British West indies;
- Close to restaurants, beach bars, music, sailing, fishing and water sports;
- Come for the idyllic climate, cool ocean breezes and perfect vacation site;
- Come back again and again for the predictable tranquility and irresistible hospitality.
Beaches of Anguilla…
Miles of white sand beaches, friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere with the sparkling Caribbean just steps from your door. The Hartwick House gives you delightful year-round weather where soothing, serene and stimulating beaches nurture the mind, body and spirit.
Hartwick House has…
1. An upstairs two-bedroom/two bathroom suite with king size beds, full kitchen and two balconies overlooking Sandy Ground Bay;
2. Three main floor bachelor suites, each with a queen sized bed in a bed-sitting room, full kitchen, bath and private decks.
3. On-site amenities include cable Internet, linens & towels, laundry, ceiling fans and barbecue grill.